Our Current Officers - November 2022
If you would like to reach out to us, you can address your comments or questions to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Executive Committee Members
- Suzin Stanley Steltz (Delaware Ave.)
- Christian Divis (Delaware Ave.)
- Denis Dowse (Florence Ave.)
- Gary Steelman (Lyndhurst Ave.)
- Steve Truono (Duncan Ave.)
- Rose Higgins (Concord Ave.)
- Justin Bilek (Concord Ave.)
We thank all the Civic Association Officers, Executive Committee Members, and other community volunteers for their unpaid support and work for the betterment of our neighborhoods.
We welcome new Board Members. If you are interested in running for the Board, please contact us at President@McDanielCivicAssociation.org
The member committee’s primary function typically involves:
- Identifying member needs
- Recommending the development of services to meet member needs
- Promoting an understanding of organizational needs
- Increasing membership involvement
- Keeping current members updated on relevant events and information through the Facebook page and the McDaniel Civic Association website
- Promoting member awareness of the resources, services, and membership benefits
- Welcoming new members, facilitating onboarding, and encouraging participation
The committee is responsible for evaluating and recommending the candidates for the board of directors of our civic organization. The committee also scrutinizes the skills and characteristics required for becoming a board candidate.
The primary function of a committee is to contribute to the efficient operation of an organization. The committee is concerned with the communication of information and with assisting the leadership in the decision-making process by providing needed information.
Ways and Means Committee
A ways and means committee is charged with reviewing and making recommendations for the civic association budgets. Because the raising of revenue is vital to carrying out civic association operations, this committee is tasked with finding the ways and means with which to raise that revenue.
Audit is the examination or inspection of various books of accounts by the auditing committee followed by physical checking of inventory to make sure that we are following documented system of recording transactions. It is done to ascertain the accuracy of financial statements provided by the organisation.